The council, which normally meets each month at its offices in Ottery, will debate and decide on a range of issues which have an impact on the Ottery parish, including at West Hill, Tipton St John, Alfington and Ottery St Mary town.
On Monday key agenda items include
– a presentation relating to a new elected police commissioner. Members of the public will be able to ask questions on this item.
– reports from Devon County Council and East Devon District Council members of the town council
– proposals for a path between West Hill village hall and the play park
– the new code of conduct under the Localism Bill
– a decision relating to a response on a new waste management strategy for Devon
The meeting will be at the Narthex (next to West Hill church) and starts at 7pm.
Members of the public are welcome to speak for three minutes at the start of the meeting on any issue important to them.
Photograph: A view from Higher Broad Oak Road, across to the ‘Sidmouth gap.’